petak, 19. siječnja 2024.

Guillotine (Fanuary 2024)

Another character I've been dying to draw for years is Marvel's Guillotine, aka Jeannine Sauvage. This art challenge, Fanuary, finally made me do it. 👍 I was introduced to Guillotine while I was playing Marvel's Contest of Champions a few years ago, and immediately fell in love with her design. I guess you've noticed by now I'm a huge fan of cloaks and capes. 🤣



The prompt for this challenge was SWORD and although many other characters wield them, Guillotine was the first who came to my mind. Her "La Fleur du Mal" has a very interesting story: it's a bloodthirsty sentient sword that cursed Jeannine"s ancestors and now Jeannine herself, but there's a twist - although the sword is evil, she's trying to use it for good, fighting both villains in Paris and the bad reputation caused by the legacy of her ancestors.



I'm aware she's basically an unknown superhero, even among Marvel fans, and this post won't bring me many views and likes, but I did it for myself and I'm very proud of how she turned out. This may be my best work of 2024 so far. ❤




P.S. Geez, I played it in 2017. This makes me download the game again. 🤔

The Fanuary art challenge is by @tonycartoonish, the pose is from @theposearchives.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #artchallenge #fanuary  #fanuary2024 #marvel #marvelguillotine #jeanninesauvage #contestofchampions #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar