ponedjeljak, 4. lipnja 2018.

Chibacca (Chibi Chewbacca)

Some time ago I promised I'd draw something related to the movies I watched. So far I've created some pieces of artwork for movies such as Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, Infinity War, Deadpool 2 etc. As you may guess, now it's time for Solo: A Star Wars Story.


The technique of drawing (or any kind of artwork, in case I get some other ideas) isn't specified, so I've decided to draw Chibi Chewbacca (or Chibacca? 😁). The plan was to draw him traditionally and finally use my "fauxcopic" markers, but after several unsuccessful attempts, I returned to my favourite technique, digital art. Yeah, I need a lot more practice with drawing with alcohol based markers, I guess.

As for the movie itself, of course I'm aware of all the turmoil and controversy (fans boycotting Star Wars movies etc.), but I really recommend this movie. It has its flaws - even I can recognize some of them - but on the other hand, it seems like fans are seeking revenge after The Last Jedi and taking it out on Solo. Anyway, that's just an opinion of a guy who'd watch any Marvel, DC, Star Trek or Star Wars movie, no matter how "bad" they are. 😂

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar