nedjelja, 28. siječnja 2024.

Captain Carter (Fanuary 2024)

Captain Carter is my last drawing for this year's first art challenge, Fanuary. The rule was to draw fanart of your favourite characters each day of January, inspired by that day's prompt but I managed to draw only six. I'm sorry I can't fully participate in creative challenges like this one (the main obstacle is my everyday job), but I'm happy I got to draw at least some of the prompts and believe me, I gave my best to show my skills, even made accompanying stories and reels, which I rarely do. I know 6 out of 31 aren't much, but they mean much to me - it's my way to get into that creative mode and unwind after an exhausting day, it's some kind of a therapy for my mental health in these trying times.



So, today's prompt WARRIOR gave me the opportunity to draw Marvel's Captain Carter, another character I've been planning to draw for years. She comes from an alternate storyline, where Peggy Carter takes the Super Soldier serum instead of Steve Rogers and becomes the hero known as Captain Carter; she's basically Captain America in another universe. She appeared in the comics, the animated Disney+ show "What If...?" and the movie Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness. Captain America is one of my most favourite Marvel superheroes, but I've already drawn him a few times, so I decided to go with Peggy's version this time.




The Fanuary art challenge is by @tonycartoonish, the pose is from @theposearchives.



My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #artchallenge #fanuary  #fanuary2024 #marvel #captaincarter #peggycarter #avengers #warrior #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar