četvrtak, 25. siječnja 2024.

Magik (Fanuary 2024)

When it comes to mutants, there's at least one I've been planning to draw for a long time - and now finally seized the chance: Magik! And all that thanks to this month's art challenge Fanuary and the 24th prompt "MUTANT".



Magik, aka Illyana Rasputin, is the sister of a much more familiar mutant Colossus, mostly because of his frequent appearances in X-Men movies. I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I guess he'll appear again in Deadpool 3 this year. Magik also got a live action version in New Mutants (2020), the last X-Men movie from the franchise owned by 20th Century Fox. She was played by excellent Anya Taylor-John, but the movie was a flop and I'm not sure if there are any plans for the character now that the mutants and F4 are part of the MCU.



Magik is a powerful sorceress with the ability to teleport across time and space. She wields the Soulsword, a manifestation of her powers from the time she spent in the Limbo dimension. She's one of the most powerful X-Men and I was pleasantly surprised to see she's also my number one hero when I reactivated my Contest of Champions account. 🏆




The Fanuary art challenge is by @tonycartoonish, the pose is from @theposearchives.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #artchallenge #fanuary  #fanuary2024 #marvel #magik #illyanarasputin #xmen #mutant #contestofchampions #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar