četvrtak, 15. veljače 2024.

Spider-Woman (Julia)

For my next Webruary project I chose a character you might recognize... or not. It's one of the Spider-Women from Marvel comics and the movie "Madame Web" that was released yesterday and already got mixed or negative reactions. I haven't seen it, so I still don't know what to think about it, but it's no secret that it's not among eagerly anticipated movies of the year. Still, there's something about the trailer that made me want to draw something from the movie, no matter how good or bad it is.


This time it's Julia Carpenter (Cornwall), played by Sydney Sweeney. There's a scene from the trailer (or was it BTS footage?) that inspired this drawing. There's also a small change in my drawing process, because I didn't use my usual pose references, but tried to draw something directly from the source.


I'm also planning to draw Celeste O'Connor's Mattie Franklin next - I knew I had to the moment I saw her costume and robotic spider legs in the trailer! I'm not sure if I'll draw Spider-Girl, there are no enough references, but if I do, it will be one of the rarest occasions where I drew more than a half of the cast - and without even watching the movie! 🤣

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #webruary #webruary2024 #spiderwoman #madameweb #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar