subota, 10. veljače 2024.

Davorachnid (Webruary 2024)

I'm not sure if there's an official Webruary prompt list this year, but I've decided to draw some Spider-People this month anyway.



I started with Davorachnid, my OC I haven't drawn for a while (which is kind of surprising!). I came across some cool clothing ads and they gave me an idea to try to adjust his costume a little bit. I changed the chest part, gave him some modern pants and sneakers. Basically, I added laces all over my design and although it looked cool in the ads, somehow it's not quite working for my drawing. 🤔 Either I expected something different, or I wasn't skilled enough to make it work for my final design.

But I still hope it's a worthy addition to my favourite OC's gallery and, of course, I'll keep playing with this design in the future. I'm glad the general looks and the palette are established, everything else are just small modifications. The pose reference is again from @theposearchives.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #characterdesign #webruary #webruary2024 #davorachnid #spidersona #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar