srijeda, 7. veljače 2024.

Art Collage 2016-2019

I finally finished a collage of my digital drawings from 2016-2019! I started making these "art collages" in 2020 instead of the "Art vs. Artist" challenge, so I decided to get back to my drawings older than 2020 and put them together in my new style. At that time I was experimenting with different art techniques (traditional drawings, papercraft, polymer clay, cosplay accessories etc.), so I didn't have as many digital drawings - or at least I thought so when I started this collage. 😄



I started drawing digitally in Paint Shop Pro, then moved to Inkscape and Photoshop, but now everything I do is in Clip Studio Paint. For this collage I chose as many drawings from that period that could fit my template, but as they were drawn in different programs, it took me more time than I had expected to add the features I've been using since then, such as black and white outlines, rim lighting etc. Some of them were pretty pixelated because I could work on final, resized versions, but it's OK because the result looks so crammed that you can't even notice. 😉

As for the choice of themes, there's been almost everything, from superheroes, sci-fi, fantasy and horror franchises, to pop culture, art challenges and personal projects - basically everything I'm doing right now. Should I ask how many you can recognize? 😄

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawings #art #artcollage #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar