nedjelja, 18. veljače 2024.

Spider-Woman (Mattie)

I know I should be drawing something that's currently trending, such as Deadpool, Wolverine or Fantastic Four if I want to be seen by both the algorithm and the users, but here I go again with one of Marvel's step-parents, Sony, and their Spider-Man related Spider-Man-less movies.



I still don't know much about "Madame Web" except for an increasing pile of bad reviews, but I like the costumes and as I mentioned before, the trailer looked exciting enough to inspire me to draw something from it. This time it's another Spider-Woman, Mattie Franklin, played by Celeste O'Connor. She looked great in those short scenes and I was especially impressed by the parts of her costume that looked like Iron Spider robotic legs.



I know I'll eventually watch the movie and create my own opinion, but for now let's just enjoy the art. The trailer didn't show the whole costume, so I had to improvise when I was drawing her gloves and boots. The pose reference is from @theposearchives.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #webruary #webruary2024 #spiderwoman #madameweb #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar