srijeda, 7. lipnja 2023.

The Flash (Global Running Day 2023)

Global Running Day celebrates the sport of running and it's held annually on the first Wednesday of June (this year it's on June 7). And what better way to celebrate it than by drawing the fastest man alive? ⚡



I think I mentioned before that Superman and Batman were my OG superheroes when I was a kid, but after the 90's show starring John Wesley Shipp, The Flash (Barry Allen) joined the DC superhero roster. So I was glad when they decided to add the character to the Arrowverse in 2014, with Grant Gustin in the titular role. And it was about time for me to draw him, as the show is coming to its end (although I still haven't watched the last season). I'm not sure what to think about Ezra Miller, but I'm looking forward to the new movie that's coming out this summer.

Apart from The Flash, I also like other speedsters, such as Wally West and Impulse and when it comes to Marvel, there are Quicksilver from Avengers and X-Men, Yo-Yo from Agents Of SHIELD and recently Makkari from Eternals.

I've already drawn some of the speedsters throughout the years, but somehow I managed to skip the OG Flash. 🤷‍♂️ I hope that with this drawing everything feels right with the world now. 😊 The pose reference is from @theposearchives.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #running #globalrunningday #theflash #barryallen #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar