utorak, 27. lipnja 2023.

Colour Wheel Challenge

I know I'm a little late for this challenge and I'm aware I'm not doing it right. The point is to ask you, my followers, for a character you want me to draw for each colour, but here I am, filling in the colour wheel with the characters I'd already drawn before.




Red - The Flash (DC)
Orange - Ahsoka (Star Wars)
Yellow - Invincible (Image Comics)
Green - She-Hulk (Marvel)
Light Blue - Stella (Interstella 5555)
Dark Blue - Captain America (Marvel)
Purple - Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove)
Pink - Eleven (Stranger Things)

Still... if you want to help me draw something new, could you give me your suggestions?

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #artchallenge #colourwheelchallenge #colorwheelchallenge #colourwheel #colorwheel #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar