ponedjeljak, 12. lipnja 2023.

Davorachnid - Across the Spider-Verse

Across the Spider-Verse has been trending non-stop since the movie came out and my feed is teeming with some great art (both  original and fanart), so I decided to hop on the bandwagon and put my OC Spidersona Davorachnid in their world - even though I haven't watched the movie yet!



It's also another great opportunity for me to draw my favourite OC and try to imitate the Spider-Verse art style. But basically I drew Davorachnid as usual and then used tons of CSP brushes (mostly hatches and halftones) to create some kind of an atmosphere that could resemble the movie design. And I guess I couldn't go wrong because there's no one specific Spider-Verse style, it's a combination of everything. I also added silhouettes of my previous Spidersona versions (let's call them Davorachnids from other multiverses 😉). I hope I got the visual tone of the Spider-Verse right, or at least pretty close.

The reference for the pose is a royalty free stock photo by Dreamstime.

P.S. I'm obviously sticking to the name Davorachnid, although I don't think it's the best I can think of, but at least it sounds unique and it's a witty portmanteau. It looks like everything else with "Spider-" has already been taken. 🤷‍♂️

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #spiderman #acrossthespiderverse #spidersona #davorachnid #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar