srijeda, 14. lipnja 2023.

Davorachnid (Evolution)

My last post about Across the Spider-Verse encouraged me to go back to some of my abandoned versions of my Spidersona, so here are 3 versions and the story behind their evolution.



Version 1 was a funny try to present myself as a Spider-Man, but also include as many features and habits I have. He's fa... I mean, "heavy" like me and wears some of my favourite colours: orange, green and gray. I often have to carry almost everything I'll possibly need in any moment, so he has a shoulder strap bag. I'm also notoriously famous for my cap or hat collection, so that's why he wears one.

Version 2 was a try to show my face more. I mean, the full mask is an iconic Spider-Man feature, but I wanted to try something else. I ditched the hat and tried with a hood, inspired by Miles and Gwen. As it's an imperative for a Spider-Man to hide his identity, I still wanted to keep some kind of a mask and I also added goggles that looked more like sunglasses.

Version 3 is a current version that I keep drawing with no or little changes. The sunglasses became some kind of a visor or eye shield and the mask was inspired by another Spiderperson, Silk. I kept the hood, but the suit became a bit tighter (not a baggy hoodie anymore) and with more details. I think that's the design I intend to keep - the only thing I shouldn't have changed was the spider logo, so I'll probably use the previous one again (a plump spider with orange outline).

I'm also planning to create other characters, as well as a rogue gallery. I already have some ideas and names for them, although I don't think I showed my imagination while concocting the name "Davorachnid" for my Spidersona. But let's keep it for now. After all, it's just for fun and no matter how poor my posts perform or how deep the algorithm buries them, I'm definitely having fun drawing these characters. 😉

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #spiderman #acrossthespiderverse #spidersona #davorachnid #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar