četvrtak, 14. srpnja 2022.

Portal (CeilingFanCEO)

I've been trying to draw something regarding Portal (video game) for ages, but somehow I never felt like I had the right idea. And then one day I came up with this drawing while scrolling through Reels!



There's a popular TikToker @tugboat_spenny aka Ceiling Fan CEO, whose main act is attaching his camera or iPhone to a ceiling fan and while he's turning around, dancing and lip-syncing famous TikTok songs and remixes, he suddenly puts some kind of colourful caleidoscopic glasses and... well that's it, but it's fun, you have to see it. 😉

The reason why I chose him for my illustration instead of Chell or my avatar was the continuing mystery behind the camera setup he uses in his videos - he never comments on the process of filming and surprising transitions while putting on his glasses. So I imagined GLaDOS rotating around him and filming him instead of the camera attached to the ceiling fan. I added the Portal gun and the weighted companion cube from the game and drew him wearing Chell's orange jumpsuit and jumping shoes. As for the logo you can see on his T-shirt and on the Portal gun, I designed it myself instead of just using Aperture Science logo from the game. It represents a rotating ceiling fan with lights and imho it's one of the coolest logos I've ever designed.

I mean, the whole drawing turned out perfect and I'm happy I came up with this idea instead of just drawing fan art. ❤

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #portal #portal2 #glados #ceilingfanceo #valve #aperturescience #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar