petak, 1. srpnja 2022.

Jurassic Frog

"Hey, Green! Eyes on me!" Here's my avatar doing "the Pratt hand" thing while training his Jurassic frog Green. 🤣




OK, I know there weren't frogs like this, it's just my design. Apparently, the first known frog was Triadobatrachus massinoti and of course it didn't have horns and spikes. It lived 250 million years ago, was about 10 cm long (3,9 inches) and even had a small tail.

I chose it as my "Jurassic pet" because of my fear of frogs (if you follow me you probably know about my ranidaphobia). One of the most memorable things about the Jurassic World trilogy was Owen Grady's hand gesture when he communicated with his pet velociraptor Blue. It was so funny that during the screening of Dominion we would mimic this so-called "Pratt hand" every time a dinosaur appeared on screen. And even some of the moviegoers in our row joined us! 🤣

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #jurassicworld #owengrady #thepratthand #dinosaurs #frog #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar