četvrtak, 28. srpnja 2022.

Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel

Let's continue with Marvel month posts! Today it's time for Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel, more precisely their latest MCU versions. Can't wait for The Marvels and to see Monica Rambeau again. 😍



I'm aware the current titular character hasn't been fan's favourite and that's probably why her name was removed from the title of the sequel (first it was named Captain Marvel 2, now it's The Marvels). I can't even remember what the real issue was because I really liked the 2019 movie, I have rewatched it several times since then and really liked how they managed to fit the story from the 90s into the MCU timeline. I was obsessed with the Flerken and the costume design, especially the "mohawk helmet", so much that I made my baseball hat version of it.

I'm not sure what to expect from the sequel, but I also liked the Ms Marvel Disney+ show and the introduction of Monica in WandaVision, so I'm glad they'll try to explore the dynamic between all three Marvels in the next movie.

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #marvel #captainmarvel #caroldanvers #msmarvel #kamalakhan #mcu #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar