nedjelja, 17. srpnja 2022.

Mjölnir or Stormbreaker?

Like I wrote in my previous post, good old fan art is OK, but why not spice it up a little bit, combine it with something different or unexpected? So this is my Love And Thunder fan art in a form of a famous meme made by Jake Clark.

First, let me say the movie turned out to be better than some friends and social media comments suggested. Or maybe it's just me, I like silly Marvel fun and Taika's humour. I can see why it may not be for everyone, but I wasn't disappointed as I was afraid I'd be. It's definitely not one of the best Marvel films, but it's entertaining enough.



Second, which weapon do you prefer, Mjölnir or Stormbreaker? I'm still not sure, so I drew my avatar in Thor's costume not being able to choose one or the other in a modified meme I've mentioned before. I also drew the helmet, but it doesn't make much sense - for example, how to wipe sweat off the forehead and what to do with the glasses? So I improvised and I guess my solution turned out unusual and funny. 😄

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #thor #thorloveandthunder #mjolnir #stormbreaker #meme #marvel #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar