četvrtak, 7. srpnja 2022.

Pokémon Summer 2022

This one's definitely one of my most favourite drawings I've drawn this year, it's pure top 5 material! It took me more time to finish it, I was trying to pay attention to as many details as possible and I'm more than happy how it turned out. ❤



Some time ago I created my OC Pokémon trainers Umberto and Espina and I was hoping to explore their story and their experience with raising Eevees and later Umbreon and Espeon, but I got discouraged because they didn't get expected recognition and those unfortunate likes, shares, comments etc. 🙄

But as I've recently embraced that TikTok meme "I used to be nice but now I'm like f... this and f... that and f... everybody" as one of my new life mottos, I decided to return to this project and continue drawing summer illustrations with them as main protagonists - if not for some strangers' acknowledgement and praise, than just for me. And I'm glad I was persistent because it turned out more beautiful than I had imagined. But on the other hand, third time's the charm, so who knows? 😉

P.S. I just love the fact that Espeon is always playful and in good mood and Umbreon is always unimpressed and grumpy. And not to mention the trainers obsessed with their pets and using their colour palette in their accessories and even hair colour. 🤣

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #pokemon #eevee #umbreon #espeon #summer #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar