ponedjeljak, 1. kolovoza 2022.

Wolverine, Wolverine and Wolverine

This year's Marvel month finally made me draw something I've been planning for a very long, long time - the three most famous Wolverines together: Logan/James, his son Daken/Akihiro and his clone X-23/Laura. I wanted to draw their costumes but then I realized they'd all basically look very similar and some of the recognizable features would be lost (for example Daken's mohawk and tattoos).



As for the poses, anytime I need action pose references I turn to @figurosity. They have tons of poses with three points of view (street level, bird's eye and worm's eye) as well as different actions (jumping, punching...) and all sorts of props or weapons. 👍

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #marvel #wolverine #logan #daken #x23 #xmen #mutants #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar