subota, 20. kolovoza 2022.

The Sandmen

That moment when you get a suggestion to draw the Sandman, but you're not sure which one. 🤣😱🤪



OK, I'm joking, nobody asked me to draw him, but I used @mcapriglioneart's template for #SixFanarts anyway. The thing is that I've been hearing about someone called Sandman for all my life not knowing who this character really is - so I drew all the Sandmen I've "met" so far. 😉

First we have Sandmännchen from a German kid's show from the 60s. I never really watched the show, but during the Eurodance era in the 90s there was a band called Sandmann's Dummies with a few dance hits. Only later did I realize that they actually cut parts of the conversation from the show and rearranged it to give it... hm, not so innocent meaning. My favourite song was "Ach du meine Nase".

The second one is the most obvious for Marvel fans, a Spider-Man villain Sandman aka Flint Marko.

The next is one of the guardians from DreamWorks' The Rise Of Guardians.

The fourth is one of the versions from horror movies. There are a few of them but I chose the 2017 version (which actually looks like someone rolled Vecna from Stranger Things in sand 🤪).

And the fifth one is finally the man of the hour, the one everyone's been talking about for days etc. etc... 👏

This was also a big step for me because I drew five new characters in the shortest time ever, without paying attention to usual details. I even used a different brush to make it look unfinished. It doesn't mean I'll change my style, but it could be helpful when I need some quick drawings.

My links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #sixfanarts #sandman #netflix #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar