srijeda, 24. kolovoza 2022.

She-Hulk

The new She-Hulk show may seem somewhat unworthy of the MCU's grand plan, but boy was it a fun ride - at least the first episode! I guess they'll continue in this comedy direction but I'm not sure how Daredevil, Kingpin and Abomination will fit in without upsetting hardcore Marvel fans. 🤔



All I can say for now is that the approach may be a bit silly, CGI can be surprisingly problematic at times, but I'm Tatiana Maslany's fan and it's great to see her again on TV and having fun with this role. Mark Ruffalo also did great, no matter how "dumbed down" his version of Hulk has become (not my words!). Their chemistry as cousins and mentor/trainee is great and there are already a few viral memes, especially the one about Captain America. 😉

I was inspired by one of the last scenes from the first episode and the reference is a combination of poses by @theposearchives.

My social media links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #marvel #mcu #hulk #shehulk #disneyplus #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar