nedjelja, 14. kolovoza 2022.

Neighbourhood Rascals

This drawing is dedicated to my neighbours' children screaming, growling and crying like the devil hunts them in a game of battle royale (or the hunger games for younger generations), making noise, chaos and havoc on the parking lot under my window. 😡

We all (are supposed to) love them, kids are our future and blah, blah, blah, but they can often be such monsters! 😈 I'm not sure what toy franchises are modern among preschoolers today, so I reimagined them as some kaiju or robot types with features from dinosaurs, unicorns, Transformers, Hello Kitty, Minecraft and Batman. 🤪



Joking aside, I'm not attacking parents who try their best but the ones who replaced a playground with our parking lot and let their rascals cause apocalypse under our balconies and among our cars without any supervision or control. 🤯 Sometimes I have to turn up the volume to listen to music or watch a movie or even shut all doors and windows while there's all hell breaking loose outside.

I'm aware this sounds like a grumpy old man complaining about nothing but it's so freaking loud that the sudden shrills cause something like jump scares when you think you feel relaxed and mess with my phone or zoom calls and people on the other side wonder what's going on, if I'm in a kindergarten or something. 🤔 And I'm actually pretty far away from them, on the third floor, but their evil screams carry on through all distances, obstacles and multiverses. 😭

I'm not the only one who complains but we all whisper instead of roar, so until we choose a superhero who will eventually stand up to their parents, I guess we'll just keep putting up with this kind of behaviour. 😔

My links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #spoiledchildren #brats #rascals #badparenting #chaos #noise #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar