petak, 12. kolovoza 2022.

Running Up That Hill

I know that Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush is a surprising discovery for some new kids, but it's been one of my so-called theme or spirit songs for decades. I guess I'm just like Max from Stranger Things! 😄 I've always had a special relationship with music and a lot of songs represent some kind of a getaway for me.



The video for that song has always been special and mysterious too. I'm not sure about the meaning behind it, but there's something mesmerising about her and Michael Hervieu's interpretive dance and that's why I chose a piece of that atmosphere for my drawing (the reference for the pose is by @figurosity again).


The other reason why I chose it is to show my support to such nostalgic gems that new generations exploit in their TikToks and Reels to the extent that after some time many of them get sick of hearing them anymore. 😔 I've got nothing against reviving old hits for some new fans who will appreciate them, but I feel sorry when something so dear to me eventually gets handled like an expired product.


My links: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #katebush #runningupthathill #strangerthings #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar