utorak, 29. prosinca 2020.

Xmas Mashup Challenge (Krampus)

 My sixth Xmas mashup character: Loki + Krampus (one of your suggestions + my Xmas prompt + the Arty Games random generator by @drawwithjazza).



Here's my final drawing for this challenge. I was glad when I got this combination, but now I'm not sure about the result. I hope you like it anyway.



* Santa Claus + The Punisher ✅

* Xmas elf + Leona Heidern  ✅

* Reindeer/Rudolph + Mignon Beart ✅

* Snowman + Jack Skellington ✅

* Gingerbread man + Goliath ✅

* Krampus + Loki ✅



-------------------------------------------

My social media platforms:

grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)

grdobina (deviantART)

grdi.main (Instagram)

grdi (Blogger)


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #sixfanarts #christmasedition #xmaschallenge #mashup #loki #marvel #krampus #krampusart #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar