nedjelja, 27. prosinca 2020.

Xmas Mashup Challenge (Gingerbread Man)

 My fifth Xmas mashup character: Goliath from Gargoyles + Gingerbread man (a suggestion by Joshua Dages from Instagram + my Xmas prompt + the Arty Games random generator by @drawwithjazza).



This was the hardest challenge, because I didn't plan in advance how to transform ANY character into a gingerbread man - and getting Goliath didn't help at all! This is my third and in my opinion the best version, so it should be enough. In the end I chose the most common pose you can find on Google and I'm actually satisfied with how it turned out. My lines are usually clean, but this time I used a "dissolved" brush effect to make it look like a cookie or something similar. And what is more important, the chance of drawing at least one character from Disney's Gargoyles brought back my (late?) childhood memories. 😍



* Santa Claus + The Punisher ✅

* Xmas elf + Leona Heidern  ✅

* Reindeer/Rudolph + Mignon Beart ✅

* Snowman + Jack Skellington ✅

* Gingerbread man + Goliath ✅

* Krampus + Loki



-------------------------------------------

My social media platforms:

grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)

grdobina (deviantART)

grdi.main (Instagram)

grdi (Blogger)


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #sixfanarts #christmasedition #xmaschallenge #mashup #goliath #gargoyles #disney #gingerbreadman #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar