utorak, 22. prosinca 2020.

Xmas Mashup Challenge 2020 (Snowman)

 My fourth Xmas mashup character: Jack Skellington + Snowman (a suggestion by Cindy Mora from Twitter + my Xmas prompt + the Arty Games random generator by @drawwithjazza).



Here's a very familar character, Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but as a snowman. I also added his ghost-dog Zero, although he wasn't part of the prompt. I gave him a Santa's hat and Rudolph's collar and nose, just for fun.



* Santa Claus + The Punisher ✅

* Xmas elf + Leona Heidern  ✅

* Reindeer/Rudolph + Mignon Beart ✅

* Snowman + Jack Skellington ✅

* Gingerbread man + Goliath

* Krampus + Loki



-------------------------------------------

My social media platforms:

grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)

grdobina (deviantART)

grdi.main (Instagram)

grdi (Blogger)


#digitalpart #drawing #fanart #disney #theemperorsnewgroove #yzma #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar