srijeda, 30. prosinca 2020.

Xmas Mashup Challenge 2020

 It took me a little bit longer, but finally here are all my drawings for the Xmas Mashup Challenge! 👍



You gave me your suggestions for fictional characters you'd like me to draw and I mixed them with my 6 "Xmasy" prompts in the Arty Games random character generator by @drawwithjazza.


They were:

* Santa Claus + The Punisher ✅

* Xmas elf + Leona Heidern  ✅

* Reindeer/Rudolph + Mignon Beart ✅

* Snowman + Jack Skellington ✅

* Gingerbread man + Goliath ✅

* Krampus + Loki ✅



I thought Santa Claus and Krampus would be the easiest, but I'm not really happy with how they turned out. Elf, Reindeer and Snowman were surprisingly easy, but the one I thought I'd have the most problems with, Gingerbread man, turned out unexpectedly good.


Thank you for your participation, likes and comments. Although I wasn't 100% sure about my abilities and time I'll need to complete any kind of art challenge with more characters, it was my second Six Fanarts Challenge and I guess I'll do something like this again, especially if there's a twist (like it was with Halloween and Christmas).

-------------------------------------------

My social media platforms:

grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)

grdobina (deviantART)

grdi.main (Instagram)

grdi (Blogger)


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #sixfanarts #christmasedition #xmaschallenge #mashup #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar