subota, 5. prosinca 2020.

Xmas Mashup Challenge 2020 (Santa Claus)

My first Xmas mashup character: The Punisher + Santa Claus (your suggestion + my Xmas prompt + Jazza's Arty Games random generator).

I guess I could have added more Punisher's features, but I think his skull-shaped beard and gift-wrapped guns make some interesting details.



* Santa Claus + The Punisher ✅

* Xmas elf + Leona Heidern

* Reindeer/Rudolph + Mignon Beart

* Snowman + Jack Skellington

* Gingerbread man + Goliath

* Krampus + Loki




-------------------------------------------

My social media platforms:

grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)

grdobina (deviantART)

grdi.main (Instagram)

grdi (Blogger)


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #sixfanarts #christmasedition #xmaschallenge #mashup #santaclaus #punisher #marvel #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar