nedjelja, 31. prosinca 2023.

GRDI Art Collage 2023

Once again I'm breaking the rules of the Art vs Artist challenge - it's impossible for me to choose only eight favourite drawings from 2023, so again, I'm making a collage of all drawings from this year!



I came up with this idea in 2020 and at first it wasn't so crammed, because I didn't have that many digital drawings back then. I started creating content in 2016 and over the years I shifted from papercraft, polymer clay, cosplay accessories and occasional drawings to full digital art, so putting these collages together has become really challenging since then. But it's an interesting way to present my art and I think I'll continue with this tradition in future. And since there's a gap between 2016 and 2019, I'm planning to make some kind of a retro collage. It could be a good way to see a progress (or a regress?) in my style and creativity.

And when it comes to reactions to my art, it's also an opportunity to comment on my Top Nine Instagram posts, just to check what kind of content is popular. There are again embarrassingly few likes per post (they barely go over 30) and they keep plummeting. All of them are from January to May and I'm not sure what happened after that. I keep drawing more and more, but except for interaction from my family and friends, the account seems to be dying. Maybe the infamous algorithm had something to do with it, but it's frustrating not knowing if it's Instagram's problem or if I'm just that bad. However, I won't let that discourage me, no matter how ridiculous this all is - I'll keep doing my thing, while occasionally posting relevant content and drawing recognizable characters, hoping my effort will be acknowledged more as time goes by.



To finish on a lighter note, let me wish you all what I'd wish for myself - a successful and healthier new year! And of course, peace and mutual understanding, because WTF, world?!

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #artvsartist2023 #topnine2023 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar