četvrtak, 14. prosinca 2023.

Grace (Startup Company)

Yay, I've managed to draw another Grace before the end of this year! I hope you know what I'm talking about, but if you don't, it's one of my personal art challenges: drawing every Grace from Josh's videos on his YouTube channel "Let's Game It Out".



Grace is a recurring name across his videos, where characters with this name often appear and get relentlessly tormented by Josh. You can even find a whole list named "Games where I torment Grace" on his channel. He always finds creative ways to ruin this character's life or job, as well as the whole game (he plays these games the wrong way on purpose). Of course, they don't look the same (for example, in Raft she's a shark!), it's all just in the name, either given randomly by the game creators or Josh himself to make his videos more entertaining.



And this one here is a special Grace, because she's actually the one who started it all, on April 25, 2019! As I mentioned before, Josh didn't choose that name himself, the game Startup Company named her Grace Cross and the legend was born! There are 18 of them on his playlist and this is my 7th drawing:
+ Startup Company
- Rescue HQ
- Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
- Project Hospital
- Oxygen Not Included
- Flashing Lights
- Meeple Station
- Arcade Tycoon
- Flotsam
- Two Point Hospital
- Crossroads Inn
+ Planet Zoo
+ Foundation
+ Good Company
+ Raft
+ Parkitect
+ Parkasaurus
- Big Ambitions
You can find all 7of them in my gallery (they're marked with + on this list) and hopefully I'll get to draw the rest soon... ish. 🤔

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #letsgameitout #youtube #gaming #gamingchannel #videogame #startupcompany #grace #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar