subota, 9. prosinca 2023.

Treasure Planet

It's no secret that Treasure Planet is one of my favourite Disney films, so it's strange that I've never drawn any fanart. Not that I haven't tried... I've started some sketches a few times throughout the years, but there was always something strange about the process, so I never finished them. As the movie came out on November 27, 2002, last year's 20th anniversary was a perfect opportunity to try drawing again, but although I thought I had a great idea, I struggled with Jim's pose, the whole composition looked like so many similar drawings all over the internet, so I gave it up again. But this year I finally decided to finish it and although I'm happy I did, I never thought that the process of creating something I love could bring me so much pain and suffering. 😄



My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #treasureplanet #jimhawkins #disney #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar