nedjelja, 12. studenoga 2023.

Nightclown & Sailor Titan

Halloween may be over, but as I was sick at the time (curse you, damn TN!) and couldn't complete everything I had planned, here are some "leftovers". It's a redraw of two of my Halloween monsters from 2020 whose designs I liked the most.



You've already seen them, in fact some of you helped me create them. It was a Six Fanarts challenge - I chose six spooky creatures and asked you to suggest any familiar characters I could combine them with using Jazza's Arty Games radom generator. I was particularly proud of these two combinations, DC's Nightwing + Killer Clown (aka Nightclown) and Sailor Moon + Annie from Attack On Titan (aka Sailor Titan), and decided to draw them from head to toe this time (the original ones had to fit the Six Fanarts template, so there was no need to draw the lower part of their bodies).



BTW, I finished watching Attack On Titan (the finale came out last week), so drawing Annie was some kind of a goodbye to this beloved anime. I can't believe I didn't draw more AOT fanart throughout these 10 years! I admit the unfolding of the story kind of killed the initial mystery (I definitely didn't see it coming!) and although everything made sense in the end, the first season remains an amazing masterpiece that I've already watched several times so far.

The anime also introduced me to a band called Linked Horizon and their unforgettable hits like "Guren no Yumiya" and "Shinzo wo Sasageyo!", which found their permanent place on my playing lists. 😍 And not to diss the "dub-lovers", but I always prefer watching movies or shows in their original language. Maybe it's easier for me to both read the subs and follow the plot because that's the only way we've been watching everything for decades here, but I like how Japanese sounds and although I don't understand it, it seems more natural while watching an anime.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #halloween #throwback #redraw #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar