subota, 25. studenoga 2023.

Dar-Vell (GRDI-Verse)

It's been a weird month so far. I've been sick for 20+ days and still can't see the end of it or get a reasonable explanation. So, apart from forcing me to be more creative in battling exhausting symptoms, it also prevents me from seeing The Marvels at the movies. I know, many would say not to worry, I didn't miss much, but in this time of superhero movie fatigue, MCU is still something I hate to miss. 🤷‍♂️



So no real fanart before I see the movie, but I just couldn't keep still. It took me more time than usual because of dealing with three consecutive illnesses or their combination or some kind of new mutated illness, but I managed to draw another character from my ever-growing GRDI-Verse. It's my avatar with Carol Danvers's powers, Davor Grdobina from another universe, who didn't become the new Spider-Man but Captain Dar-Vell!

The moment I got the inspiration, I knew I had to combine Captain Marvel's latest redesign and Superboy's '90s costume. They're pretty similar, both of them wear a jacket and sport similar colours. I also chose Carol's mohawk and that strange piece of cloth that doesn't have any purpose but it looks cool fluttering in the wind (which is one of my favourite things to draw, including a scarf, a headband etc.). Plus, I drew it in the shape of the symbol for infinity, which is pretty self-explanatory when it comes to Captain Marvel's powers.

P.S. It seems I can't keep avoiding major spoilers because "some people" think that "the movie is out long enough for everyone to see" - well guess again, you... people! 😡

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #characterdesign #captainmarvel #themarvels #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar