subota, 15. travnja 2023.

Stella (Interstella 5555)

April is International Guitar Month and I finally got to draw Stella from Daft Punk's Interstella 5555! 😍 And not only that - this month's art challenge by @tonycartoonish and @theposearchives fits perfectly into my plans. 😉



I've been planning to draw Stella in her original (alien) form for years, but then I thought, wait - why not draw her in her (brainwashed) human form too? Yep, I'm pushing my limits with multiple characters again, but I'm glad it gets easier. Drawing both versions of Stella was such a blast. ❤



BTW, I guess you've seen some Daft Punk videos from their album Discovery (2001) on music channels or YouTube (probably One More Time or Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger), but if you want the complete visual-audio experience, please watch the anime Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem - it's worth it. The animation, the music, the story and all that without a single word except for the Discovery songs... perfection! 👍

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #drawingchallenge #fanart #daftpunk #discovery #interstella5555 #stella #anime #guitar #dtpiysapr23 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar