utorak, 11. travnja 2023.

Quantumania

To be honest, I didn't think I'd be drawing a Quantumania fanart. I came across negative movie reviews and spoilers so I thought oh well, I guess I won't go watch it after all, I'll just wait till it's released on Disney+. But then I went to see it anyway and now I'm ready to say something controversial but brave - it was the first among recent MCU films that I immediately liked!



Don't get me wrong, I'll keep watching Marvel movies with the same blind fanboy fascination, but when it comes to the new MCU movies I usually end up looking for the flaws. I admit they get better after I watch them again on Disney+ (some things make more sense), but I'm aware why more and more fans are so concerned. And when it comes to Quantumania, I definitely had my concerns about goofy creatures of the quantum realm and the silly version of MODOK, but somehow it all worked and I ended up having a lot of fun!

And now a short rant about Instagram, my main platform... As for the drawing itself, I feel a little bit discouraged knowing that Instagram will traditionally bury it and only a dozen followers will see it. The process was exhausting and took me too long because I paid attention to the smallest details as if Andy Park himself had drawn it but I know that the algorithm doesn't care and all I can do is complain. 😔 But truth be told, I don't play by their rules anymore - I stopped making reels and stories - so I guess I should shut up and endure my punishment. Anyway, I still believe I've improved, my art looks much better than before and I'm amazed how some initially impossible idea eventually turns into a finished piece. ❤

All poses are from @theposearchives, it's become my favourite source of all kinds of reference poses. 👍

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #marvel #mcu #antman #antmanandthewasp #quantumania #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar