nedjelja, 30. travnja 2023.

National Honesty Day 2023

 Happy Honesty Day, here we go:



- I'm an introvert who imitates extrovert behaviour and many people mistake me for a fun guy. I often agree to things in order not to hurt someone or not to feel left out, even when it's something I don't feel like doing.


- I don't like surprises and sudden decisions. OK, sometimes I'm not opposed to a plan, but my first reaction puts people off. All I need from them is to give me more time to reconsider, but it's often too late.


- I suck at confrontations, I bruise easily and never fully recover. I can forgive, but never forget and I often play countless scenarios in my head, but then I go back among people and act like everything's OK.


- I lost passion for my current job, there's just too much nonsense and we're expected to pretend everything's fine, but in reality it's just a glorified circus.


- I don't feel good about changes (including travelling) and my anxiety turns into a physical illness.


- For some unexplainable reason I've been "collecting" more or less benign but unpleasant long-life illnesses like they're freaking Pokémon and they're most likely caused by enormous stress I've been failing to cope with on a daily basis. The most damaging is trigeminal neuralgia or so-called suicide disease (because of excruciating pain), but it's been about 30 years now and I've somehow managed to live with it.


- Football has a special place on my "ewww, sports" list, mostly because of all that financial and aggressive patriotic nonsense that goes with it.


- Sci-fi movies and electronic music will always come first, but I'm also very familiar with other genres and pop references and have a quote, fact or lyrics for almost every situation.


- I'll always regret not pursuing my artistic interests, although I managed to turn them into a hobby and they've eventually become a kind of therapy.


- I'm done fishing for likes on IG by creating pointless reels, I'm letting the algorithm win. Not all of us are expert videographers nor do we want another TikTok knockoff.


- My motto is: if you can't explain something, confuse them.


Are you ready to share at least one honest fact about yourself? 😉


#honesty #honestyday2023

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar