petak, 28. travnja 2023.

National Superhero Day 2023

Happy National Superhero Day, April 28! It's been celebrated since 1995, but it's evolved during that time from honouring comic book heroes to acknowledging real life heroes too.



I'm no hero, but I've had my favourite superhero persona since the Spidersona challenge (inspired by the release of the first Spider-Verse movie). Here you can see a few versions and how they evolved. The colour scheme didn't change much. I wasn't sure what to do with the mask, but when I decided that I want to keep most of my facial features and found way to do it, I think I established my style. As I wrote a few months ago, my glasses became some kind of goggles with ear protectors, inspired by Impulse (DC) and Hawks (My Hero Academia), the idea of a hoodie came from Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen and a face shield from Silk (Marvel). When it comes to his name, I'm still sticking to that weird portmanteau Davorachnid, but I think I'll keep looking for a better solution.

And of course, a big shout-out to real heroes in our lives. Mine are my parents, they set a high bar I'll never be able to reach.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #superhero #superheroday #nationalsuperheroday #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar