srijeda, 3. svibnja 2023.

ToonMe 2023

It's gonna... gonna... gonna... gonna... It's gonna be May! 🎶



Now that these "famous lyrics" by N'Sync opened this topic, let me celebrate my birthday month with another drawing challenge. Here's my new ToonMe drawing, but with a little twist - as usual, one half is the actual photo, the other half is the illustration - and this time there's a plain wall on the realistic side and my imagination on the cartoon side.

I didn't want to overcrowd the drawing, so I chose a few characters or items from this and last year that represent most of my interests you can usually find in my artwork: Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Star Wars, anime, pop culture trends, art challenges etc. There are 12 clues, some are easy, some are not so obvious, so how many can you guess?

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #drawingchallenge #toonme #toonmechallenge #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar