nedjelja, 5. veljače 2023.

Wednesday

This is another drawing I started last year but finally finished now. I hope you recognize the titular character from Wednesday (including Thing), The Addams Family spin-off that's still among top 10 popular shows on Netflix.



I think I chose too many drawings for December (hoping I'll have more time during the holidays) but I've decided to put those plans aside, at least for the time being. There are some interesting February art challenges I'd like to participate in and it's getting harder to catch up. My New Year's resolutions aren't going according to plan, because I'm obviously not ready to let go of my additional work obligations so I keep doing the same thing I promised I wouldn't, which had already proved to be time consuming and nerve-racking. At this point I'm basically Thanos: "Fine, I'll do it myself!" but not as a villain - more like when it's become painfully clear that something won't be done if you don't do it yourself. 🤷‍♂️


My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #netflix #addamsfamily #wednesday #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar