nedjelja, 26. veljače 2023.

Styluary 2023

Styluary is a February art challenge during which artists are supposed to draw something inspired by another artist and do it every day of the month. As usual, I don't have enough time to commit to drawing something new each day, plus I've been sick and haven't been feeling well lately, so I can only finish the sketch for this drawing.


My choice is Hirohiko Araki's style, more precisely characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in Western pop culture style, as I decided to binge all anime parts and got a little bit obsessed with it. His characters have specific appearance, so I also tried to contribute to the whole JoJo feeling. I chose my favourite colours, hairstyle, accessories and favourite pieces of clothing but also added JBA's details such as a crop-top vest and little hearts etc. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I believe I got this kind of style right.



As for JoJos, I'm fan of Joseph and Jolyne, but my favourite stand is Jotaro's Star Platinum.


My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #artstyle #styluary #styluary2023 #kickinthecreatives #hirohikoaraki #jojosbizarreadventure #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar