utorak, 28. veljače 2023.

Webruary 2023

February is the shortest month of the year, the work's been overwhelming and stressful and although we had a week off, I spent most of that time being sick (and still am), so it's a wonder that I've also managed to squeeze two more art challenges in before the end of the month! 👍 I actually merged two of them into one, Webruary and A Pose Challenge, both organised by @tonycartoonish (the latter in association with @theposearchives).



Drawing my Spider-Man persona is always such a blast and dramatic poses make them even better. ❤ I've been developing this character since the first Spider-Verse movie and I believe it's finally close to perfection. There are some of my favourite colours again, mostly orange and green, but also other earthy tones. The biggest challenge was the head, more precisely the mask protecting the hero's identity. My glasses became some kind of goggles with ear protectors, inspired by Impulse (DC) and Hawks (My Hero Academia), the idea of a hoodie came from Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen and a face shield from Silk (Marvel).

I still don't have a name for my spider-superhero and it's hard to think of anything that hasn't already been used (the most recent try is Davorachnid, combining my alias Davor with arachnid, but it sounds weird) and if you keep wondering why he's so chubby compared to the reference photos, it's because I'm trying to stay close to depiction of my real height and weight.



My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #characterdesign #webruary #webruary2023 #posechallenge #dtpiys #dtpiysfeb23 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar