nedjelja, 6. studenoga 2022.

Namor the Sub-Mariner

The moment Okoye mentioned underwater earthquakes in Avengers: Endgame (2019), I thought "Oh boy, Namor the Sub-Mariner is coming!", so it wasn't a surprise when I found out he'd be in Wakanda Forever. I guess that was the plan all along, although they had to change a lot about the movie because of Chadwick Boseman's passing.



They also changed Namor's origin story because of similarities to DC's Aquaman. He's still a mutant, but not the ruler of Atlantis, etc. Although I like the original and have been excited about fan casting through the years (for example, Luke Evans would definitely rock the original looks), the trailers convinced me that this new direction and Tenoch Huerta could pull it off and I'm excited to see the final version.

BTW, Namor was also on my list of Spooktober villains, but as I mentioned in one of previous posts, I didn't have enough time to draw everything I had planned. And there's that question again: is he really a villain? I believe we will see more blurred lines again, as today's villains are more anti-heroes or have some kind of a redemption arc.

As for the drawing, the pose is from @figurosity and I tried to add as much of the MCU design.

My social media links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #marvel #mcu #namor #namorthesubmariner #blackpanther2 #wakandaforever #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar