petak, 11. studenoga 2022.

GRDIVERSE

To promote some of my older drawings, I came up with "My Avatar Across The Multiverse" challenge (I call it the GRDIVERSE because of the acronym I use for my social media). Basically, I chose a few "persona challenge" drawings and adapted the "six characters" template.



As you can see, they all have similar features (haircut, beard, glasses etc.) and my favourite colour palette (mostly orange and green), as well as my logo and some items that represent my character, hobbies or my job.


I'm especially proud of my "spidersona", a character I'm planning to keep developing and drawing more frequently.


My social media links: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #fanart #avatar #multiverse #grdiverse #spiderman #attackontitan #sonicthehedgehog #animaniacs #cuphead #thedarkcrystal #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar