utorak, 8. studenoga 2022.

Ironheart (Sketch)

The first appearance of Riri Williams aka Ironheart is another reason why I'm excited about Black Panther 2. To be honest, I don't know anything about the character or the actress Dominique Thorne, but I'm interested in Iron Man's legacy and can't wait to see it evolve. There will also be two Disney+ shows, Ironheart and Armor Wars, so we'll see what's next in store for Tony Stark's technology.



I'm also not sure what version of armour she'll have in Wakanda Forever (she appears very briefly in the trailer), so I decided to make sketches of two possible versions - one with classic Iron Man colours and the other from the latest comics, although there's a chance she'll have some kind of a Mark1 suit first and then later develop it in the Disney+ series. I used a rough, textured brush in CSP for lines and a watercolour brush for colours just to get that unfinished artsy look, but I'll probably draw the final version after I've seen the movie.

My social media links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #marvel #mcu #ironheart #ririwilliams #blackpanther2 #wakandaforever #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar