ponedjeljak, 28. veljače 2022.

Flying Fox (Batman)

Is it West? Keaton? Kilmer? Clooney? Bale? Affleck? Pattinson? No, it's a flying fox!

In a few days we're getting a new Batman and to be honest I'm still not sure why. I guess that's usual when it comes to comic book movies - it's become popular to redo, retell, recast, reimagine, reboot them etc. So here I am anyway, ready to jump on the bandwagon with some kind of... anti-fanart? It's my favourite bat species, a flying fox instead of Batman because... reasons. 😝



My problem with these new reboots or visions or whatever they call them is that I'm stuck in some kind of a "Groundhog Day" with the genius version of Tim Burton's Batman Returns. It was a special time for me and apart from being blown away by that movie, I basically learned English by watching it over and over again (because there were no subtitles on that VHS). I'm sorry to say that I don't care much about Nolan's versions as I probably should (OK, except for maybe The Dark Knight) and I was ready to accept the DCEU version, but now... suddenly... here we go again!

Don't get me wrong, od course I'll watch the movie, I don't miss anything with Batman in it, but maybe it could have been better if we got Batman Beyond or Nightwing this time? I don't know, I'm just rambling at this point. At least I feel like I already know the story and have no fear that someone will spoil the movie before I get to watch it like it usually happens. 😉

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #dc #batman #bat #flyingfox #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar