nedjelja, 6. veljače 2022.

Black Krrsantan

When it comes to Star Wars fans, I know this week's top fanart is reserved for Cad Bane and I'm still two weeks behind with Black Krrsantan. In my defense, I started drawing him as soon as he appeared on The Book Of Boba Fett, but meanwhile life happened and I got to finish my drawing just today.



I don't know what's your opinion on TBOBF, but I'm still hooked on that nostalgia ride. It may not be as interesting as The Mandalorian (and God knows the colourful Vespa gang from Chapter III didn't help either) but there are still very interesting characters I didn't know before (I haven't seen any other shows than official movies), so Black Krrsantan was a refreshing new discovery for me.

As I said, it took me a lot longer to finish the drawing, but not only because of some work related obligations, but also because of the decision how to colour it. The pose was easy, it was inspired by a piece of artwork seen during the end credits, but I had to explore the comics because - interestingly enough - drawing dark fur depends on using lighter colours, so I had my ups and downs during figuring that process out. But I'm happy with how it finally turned out and this time I added some kind of a background - just some random items and scenery that can be seen on Tatooine.

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #starwars #thebookofbobafett #themandalorian #blackkrrsantan #disneyplus #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar