petak, 12. ožujka 2021.

Scarlet Doris

 There are so many incredible WandaVision fanart posts and I tried to join the hype, but although I already posted two drawings inspired by the show, it's hard to find time to draw everything I've been planning and I'll probably give up and move on to other projects as time goes by. 😔 Nevertheless, I felt I had to bring this weird idea to life - combining two current obsessions: WandaVision and Internet drama songs by Lubalin!


Lubalin's impersonation of Doris (from the second drama song) seemed the perfect candidate to channel Wanda's energy. In the video she's suddenly emerging from the background, with wind in her hair and unexpected change in the tone of the music, coming to stand up to Helen and defend Caroline just like a superhero. Sorry, not sorry, but that image will never not be funny... 🤣🤣🤣 And so the Scarlet Doris was born!

P.S. Just as I was about to post this, I saw that Lubalin posted his latest random Internet drama song 5! Go check it out! 👍



-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #drawing #characterdesign #fanart #internetdrama #caroline #broccolicasserolerecipe #lubalin #marvel #wandavision #scarletwitch #wandamaximoff #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar