srijeda, 31. ožujka 2021.

Easter Mashup Challenge 2021 (Lamb)

My third character for the Easter Mashup Challenge is a combination of Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls and a lamb. Although I said all characters would have the same base and style, this time I tried to change it a little bit because Powerpuff Girls are drawn in that simplified Cartoon Network style with huge heads and eyes and without shading. That's why there are no details on her hair and the eyes are different (I also added her iconic blue irises, although the plan was to draw eyes in the same style for all my characters).



-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #artchallenge #sixfanarts #easteredition #easter #babyanimals #superheroes #mashup #lamb #bubbles #powerpuffgirls #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar