nedjelja, 21. ožujka 2021.

The Amazing Vaccina

Here's my drawing and a story for this week's challenge by Jim Bobd Dawing Show - the prompts were "eerie" and "hero"!


"A young doctor and scientist Asthra Zenecka led an important research to find vaccine for a new mysterious illness that was rapidly spreading around the globe. Pressured by the schedule and driven by her own ambition, she released the barely tested product and although everything seemed fine in the beginning, more and more side effects started to appear. Having lost people's trust, but still believing in her project, she transformed into a superhero called The Amazing Vaccina and decided to roam the dark streets and vaccinate as many people as possible from the eerie shadows. Her primary wish was to save people, but her questionable actions and unfortunate consequences blurred the line between a hero and a villain..."


This time I decided to combine a few ideas by some of my role models: character design by Jazza, shading technique inspiration by Julia from Drawfee and writing my character's lore in a style of Christian from PopCross Studios. I hope you like the final product. At least I had a lot of fun creating it. 😊 The pose reference is from Figurosity and I was inspired by X-23 Wolverine and Bane.


-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #drawing #characterdesign #artchallenge #eerie #hero #superhero #vaccine #pandemic #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar