ponedjeljak, 29. ožujka 2021.

Easter Mashup Challenge 2021 (Bunny)

In case you're wondering what's happened to my Easter Mashup Challenge, don't worry, it's still on! During the process I decided to experiment with characters using the same base shape and draw them all in a form of stickers or something similar to vector objects. So far it doesn't look so bad, but I hope "life and similar disasters" won't stop me from finishing everything before Easter.


Here's my first combo, a bunny + Bucky aka The Winter Soldier. Although I usually use Jazza's Arty Games app to get random mashups, this time I decided to take one of your suggestions and draw this exact combination. 😉


-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #artchallenge #sixfanarts #easteredition #easter #babyanimals #superheroes #mashup #bunny #buckybarnes #thewintersoldier #marvel #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar