četvrtak, 2. studenoga 2017.

Inktober 2017, Week 4

This year I'm using the official prompt list again (it was made by @jakeparker, who started this Inktober challenge a few years ago), but this time I'm interpreting it through the eyes of one of my newly created characters and accompanied by a short poem. This will also be a good practice for my new comic, starring the character you'll get to know pretty well this month. I'd like to believe I'm stepping up my game in relation to last year's challenge. As usual, I'm going to post here weekly (you can follow my daily posts on my IG account, FB page or dA account). These are my drawings from the first week (Day 23 - Day 31).


DAY 23: JUICY

"If someone wants to spill the tea,
Don't act so prude, just take a sip!
So what if that may not feel right?
We all love some juicy gossip."




DAY 24: BLIND

"Feeling proud of your achievements,
Treating everybody as prey,
Blind to all people you stepped on
Just to get to where you're today?"




DAY 25: SHIP

"A big ship, a beautiful cruise,
Such great fun, no flaw, no weakness,
There you can spend some precious time -
Except if you have sea sickness."




DAY 26: SQUEAK

"Hey, little mouse, don't be afraid,
My fear is much bigger than yours,
If you squeak once, I will squeak twice
And even pee myself, of course."





DAY 27: CLIMB

"Climbing up the wall, feeling strong,
Trying even if my hands chafe,
Pretending to be brave and bold,
While there's a rope that keeps me safe."





DAY 28: FALL

"What's this season that we're in now?
Some call it autumn, some say fall.
Autumn is tricky, there's no rhyme,
Like ball, doll, mall, crawl, small or wall."





DAY 29: UNITED

"You're back, we're united once more,
Now I don't feel sorrow and pain,
Finally I can be happy,
I mean, until you leave again."




DAY 30: FOUND

"I had a dream and then lost it,
But still waited for a breakthrough,
Until finally something changed
And I found my passion anew."




DAY 31: MASK

"So, what's it gonna be today -
Happiness, sadness or despair?
What do they want to see in me?
A new day - a new mask to wear."


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar